Friday, August 10, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (21)


This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q: What would you do over if you were to start your blog again from scratch?
I'm not sure what I would do. Hmmm, perhaps I would have made it a book blog to begin with. When the idea to blog came into my mind I thought I would blog to express anything that came into my mind like movies, books, anime and manga. However as time moved on I became more focused on book blogging Although, I still read occasional manga or review a movie, Escapism is still predominantly a book blog.

Did you start off as you wanted it to be or have your goals for your blog changed since?



I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.
You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky



8 comments:

Juli Rahel on August 10, 2012 at 12:02 PM said...

I started it off as a bookblog but find that sometimes I talk about music or movies as well XD Oh well, it's all interesting to me! :) Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!
Juli @ Universe in Words

Anonymous said...

So far, Starry Storms is still book blog! Although I might try reviewing some manga. Congratz on reaching 200 followers btw! New Follower.

Unknown on August 10, 2012 at 2:57 PM said...

hi, new follower through GFC as lucyatmax...I invite you to visit and follow my blog at: bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
Hugs
Beth

Unknown on August 10, 2012 at 3:11 PM said...

Interesting- I haven't seen this answer before. New GFC Follower!
My FF

Emily on August 10, 2012 at 5:15 PM said...

I'm new at blogging and haven't really done much stuff, but I have some book reviews on my blog!(: New follower!(:

http://simple-books.blogspot.com

Renee C. on August 10, 2012 at 5:46 PM said...

Hi, I love your banner - it's gorgeous. When I first started thinking about blogging, I wanted to be able to talk about anything that came to mind, but then realized that my real passion as books.

I'm returning the favor from Mother Daughter Book Reviews. I'm now following you via Linky, Networked Blogs, GFC, and Twitter. Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown on August 10, 2012 at 7:38 PM said...

Great answer. It is easier if you make it more specific but I think that is a daunting step for a beginner blogger.

Happy Friday!
New Follower via GFC
My Friday Follows

BrendaC on August 11, 2012 at 5:58 AM said...

Love your banner! Hopping by to become your newest GFC follower. I totally agree in the beginning my blog was more about stitching, but now it's all books. Drop by my blog @ WV Stitcher and read my answer. Have an awesome weekend.

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting