Friday, August 17, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday (22)


This is a feature hosted by Para-Junkee and Alison can Read.They have been awesome and this feature allows to meet new book bloggers and book fans spread all over the Land of Internet.

Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn’t have to be a book blog
I never was into blogging before. I started blogging as I was inspired by my friends on Goodreads as to how much fun they were having in the blogosphere. Hence I started this blog. My main inspirations have to be my Terrible Girls who have had very successful blogs themselves and have supported me in my every step.

Just look at my blogroll and you would know. These ladies keep inspiring me to read more and more and explore different genres of books which without them I would never have.

Tell me about your inspiration for blogging?



I love reading your comments so feel free to chat.
You can follow me however you like RSS, GFC or Linky



12 comments:

Unknown on August 17, 2012 at 11:12 AM said...

^_^ I'm a loyal follower to a few of those Terrible Girls. I absolutely love their reviews!

New follower via GFC

My FF

Ana♥ @ Beach Bum Reads

Linda @ (un)Conventional Bookworms on August 17, 2012 at 11:40 AM said...

Yeah, some of the Terrible girls are well known to me as well :)

Old follower, here's my FF post.

Have a great weekend.

tthepageturner on August 17, 2012 at 1:24 PM said...

I love Book Chick City as well! :)

- New follower
PS. Nice layout!

Nina on August 17, 2012 at 1:45 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Escapism Fanatic on August 17, 2012 at 1:53 PM said...

Renu - Thanks. It is a lot of pink but it's a pretty shade of pink.
Lexxie and Ana - The Terrible Girls are awesome and I'm really happy to have met them before we all started blogging.

Unknown on August 17, 2012 at 2:34 PM said...

Thanks for stopping by my Feature and Follow! I see you're reading Confessions of an Angry Girl, that's up next for me. New follower =)

Unknown on August 17, 2012 at 3:03 PM said...

Thanks for the follow. I'm following back :)

Special Needs Mom on August 17, 2012 at 3:16 PM said...

I haven't heard of that blog. I'm a new GFC follower.

Here's mine - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-friday-2.html

BLHmistress on August 17, 2012 at 7:30 PM said...

I haven't heard of the blog, but I will have to check them out.

Thanks for stopping by following back :)

Giselle on August 18, 2012 at 12:59 AM said...

I don't think I'm familiar with Terrible Girls I'm gonna have to go check em out! Your blog is totally cute, too!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

stargirlreads on August 18, 2012 at 3:43 AM said...

Good answer! I'm a new follower!

Ashley
Booksaremylove.blogspot.com

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) on August 18, 2012 at 11:29 PM said...

Hi!
I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
Christine x
Rainy Day Reads
www.rainydayreads.com

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting