Sunday, October 21, 2012

NetGalley & Edelweiss Knockout Challenge Wrap-up






Hi guys.
As I had posted a few motnhs ago, I was taking part in the NetGalley and Edelweiss Knock-Out Challenge hosted by Goldilox and the Three Weres.
I  had a target of reading 8 e-galleys in one month's time. However, the challenge was extended until the 15th of Ocutober, 2012. As the Challege is over, I would be listing the number of galleys I managed to guzzle in two and a half month's time. It is not as many as I would have liked as I had a few hick- ups along the way. My Kindle dying was one. Moreover reading too many ARC makes you feel obligated to read them and sometimes you just want to read for yourself. I'm ashamed to say I DNf'ed at least 3 books, which is a record for me. One of them I'm planning to go back to. So below I've listed the books I read specifically for the Challenge. I read a few more but the ones listed are for this challenge only.

So, here is the list;

1. Blade Song (Colbana Files #1)by J.C Daniels - Review
2. Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett - Review
3. Seven Night's in a Rogue's Bed by Anna Campbell- Review
4. Death and the Girl Next Door (Dark Light #1) by Darynda Jones - Review
5. Slammed (Slammed #1)by Colleen Hoover - Review
6. Point of Retreat (Slammed #2) by Colleen Hoover - Review
7. Bared to You (Crossfire # 1) by Slyvia Day - Review coming soon
8. Crewel (Crewel World #1) by Jennifer Albin - Review
9. Devil's Bargain ( Red Letter Days #1) by Rachel Caine - Review coming soon.
10. Incarnation by Emma Cornwall - Review
11. The Ugly Duchess (Fairy Tales #3) by Eloisa James - Review


If you participated in the challenge, post me the lik and I'll check your list too.

 







2 comments:

Addicted2Heroines on October 21, 2012 at 9:06 PM said...

You did great! I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't read Blade Song yet =)

Escapism Fanatic on October 21, 2012 at 9:07 PM said...

It's okay. It was a good read but some people hated it. So it's fine.

Post a Comment

Have something to say?
I love comments on my blog. Leave a comment and I'd do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

 

Escapism Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting